Cans and can'ts
So easy ...
- I can tune out everything with my iPod on.
- I can remember life without technology. And it wasn't fun.
- I can stop everything that I am doing to take a great picture.
- I can reminisce with good friends and loved ones. Sometimes reliving stories with an adult beverage is more fun than the actual event.
- I can put everything away so Mr. Handsome, @thedogsamson can have a good belly rub or chase with the flat disk.
- I can see Michigan slipping away. And it's painful.
And so not ...
- I can't "monetize" my blogs. I find it distasteful. No annoying ads or spam. Sorry.
- I can't get mad at the Handsome One for too long. His youthful exuberance and brown soulful eyes wear me out quickly.
- I can't read or relax if the house is messy. I have been this way for as long as I remember including trying to do homework with a messy kitchen. The dishes always won.
- I can't step outside without sun glasses. The sun *kills* my eyes.
- I can't imagine living anywhere else - wide open spaces, ranges of hot and cold, miles of beaches and inlets, great roads winding in and around big and small towns and beautiful colors changing year round.
Enjoy the day.
Last bullet point, "So Easy." When I come back every 6 months I feel the sinking. It's very sad.
Post a Comment